In 2017 we have 3 incredible Base Camp trips planned! Death Valley was spectacular but it's now time to turn our attention to an unforgettable weekend in Big Sur!
THIS TRIP WILL BE MAXED OUT AT THE FIRST 16 ADVENTURERS
Registration Open On: 2/13/2017
Early Bird Discount Ends On: 7/29/2017
Registration Closed On: 08/29/2017
Games Start On: 9/29/2017
Early Bird Price: $250.00
Registration includes Round Trip Transportation, Dinner on Friday Night, Breakfast and Dinner on Saturday and Breakfast on Sunday as well as an Official LASN Base Camp Shirt!
We will be traveling up to the Big Sur region along the California coast for the weekend with multiple events to choose from on Saturday and Sunday!
Whether you want to chill at the campsite all weekend, take part in a long list of short, medium or long hikes, or go exploring around the area, this trip will have it all!
We'll be leaving on Friday morning and returning to LA on Sunday night. We will be camping at Limekiln State Park at Big Sur during the weekend and will be exploring all of the wonders that the Big Sur region has to offer including beaches, waterfalls, redwood forest and much more!
Various hiking options and stops will include:
McWay Waterfall Trail
Sand Dollar Beach
Tanbark Trail & Tin House
Pfeiffer Falls & Valley View Trails
Round trip transportation from LA to Big Sur
Camping for 2 nights at Limekiln State Park (Tents available to rent if needed)
Guided hikes and excursions in the Big Sur region
Breakfast on Saturday & Sunday
Dinner on Friday & Saturday
LASN fun and games during the weekend
Official LASN Adventure Club BaseCamp T-Shirt
You will register in teams of 4 for camping purposes and social competitions! To register you have 3 options:
Create a team
Join a current team
Join as a free agent and be picked up, or we will place you with a team that needs fellow adventurers
Sign up now to get in on an amazing experience!
We must have a minimum of 15 adventurers for Base Camp. In the event that we do not reach 15 all registered adventurers will be refunded 100%
*As Mother Nature allows. Worst case scenario: If the weather predicts any chance of rain on any activity day (Friday, Saturday or Sunday), out of safety concerns, we will not do certain hikes. This decision will be made after consulting the Death Valley Rangers. Absolutely no refunds will be provided if this turns to out to be the case. Start the weather god chants to ensure this doesn't happen!