---------------------------Leh-Ladakh Motorbike Tour--------------------------
(10th June to 22th June 2K17)
Himalayan Bikers Adventure Tour Group invites you all for a dream ride to Heaven on Earth. The ride is aimed to explore the barren beauty of Ladakh with snow capped peaks and clean azure sky. Riding across 3000 kms and over many locations.
(Day 1) :10 June: Delhi - Pathankot
Start : 6 AM. Journey from Delhi. Enroute Lunch will be served. Reach Pathankot. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
(Day 2) :11 June : Pathankot - Patnitop
6:00 AM Wake up early and start journey after Breakfast. Lunch will be served enroute . Reach Patnitop by evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
(Day 3): 12 June:- Patnitop – Sonmarg
6:00 AM Wake up early and start journey after Breakfast. Lunch will be served enroute. Explore Srinagar(Dal lake) Enjoy Dinner and we are camping in valley of Sonmag
(Day 4): 13 June:- Sonmarg – Mulbekh
6:00 AM Wake up early and start journey after Breakfast. Prepare Your Self and Salute the real heroes at famous Kargil War Memorial at Drass. Lunch will be served enroute and we are camping in Cold Desert
(Day 5): 14 June:- .Mulbekh – Leh
6:00 AM Wake up early and start journey after Breakfast. Lunch will be served enroute. We will cross through magnetic Hill and gurudwara pathar saibh. The famous Hall of fame will also fall in this route. Reach Leh by evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay in Resort.
(Day 6): 15 June:- Leh.
Wake up late and after breakfast start to explore the main attractions in the city .On this day no need to rush you are free to explore Leh, visit markets. Lunch on your own. evening will be at leisure. Dinner will be served at Resort. Enjoy your overnight stay.
(Day 7): 16 June:- Leh - Khardungla – Nubra Valley
Start early morning after breakfast start journey to Khardung -La pass (40KM). Lunch on your own try new things for your taste buds as per your choice. Further continue the journey toward Nubra Valley. Enjoy the scenic beauty. Overnight Stay in Resort
(Day 8): 17 June:- Nubra Valley – Pangong Tso
7:00 AM Wake up early and start journey after Breakfast. Lunch will be served enroute. Via Syok Reach Pangong Tso Lake by afternoon. Explore the beautiful lake. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay in Resort
(Day 9): 18 June :- Pangong – Debring.
After breakfast start from Pangong to Sarchu, lunch will be served enroute. We are Crossing Changla pass Stay overnight in Camp. Dinner will be served in Camp
(Day 10): 19 June:- Debring – Sarchu
Wake up early and start Toughest Journey after Breakfast. We are Crossing Tanglang Pass & Via Pang . THE BIGGEST!!! THE TOUGHEST!!! Lunch will be served on Route.On the way do not think about roads. NO ROADS We will cross plains of Pang, then we’ll enter in Sarchu Valley:-21 Loops,water crossings, Camping in Sarchu
(Day 11): 20 June:-Sarchu-Jispa
After Breakfast start from Sarchu to Jispa. Lunch will be served enroute. We are Crossing Bralacha Pass & Jing Jing Bar Stay overnight in Camp
(Day 12): 21 June :- Jispa – Manali
6:00 AM Wake up early and start journey after Breakfast. Lunch will be served enroute. ( Via Rohtang-la Pass:- Today we’ll ride towards the Last & Toughest Pass of the journey. Stay:-In Hotel
(Day 13): 22 June :- Manali– Delhi
Back to home with lot of Lifetime Memories
Price: INR 23000/- per person (Without fuel)(Same price for rider & pillion)
• Food, Breakfast Lunch Dinner (Veg/NonVeg) Evening Snaks*
• Double/Triple/Quad sharing accommodation in camps / Hotels/ lodges.
• Team Leader.
• Breakdown Support Back up vehicle
• Luggage Support Vechicle
• Support staff.
• Mechanic for breakdown service.
• All Inner line permits wherever required
• All Permissions from Army.
• Entry Charges to All monuments specified above.
• First- aid kit with necessary medicines.
• Oxygen Cylinders in emergency.
• Stickers & Batch & Patch for Bike & Helmet and Reflector T-shirt
• Like minded Friends.
• Unforgettable memory for the life!!
Extra Transportation not included in trip.
• Any Expense incurred due to force majeure. do not carry extra luggage. Only one bag is sufficient.
• Sleeping Bag Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, Water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
•Halt for food is already fixed. Please be at the venue on time to avail the services else you have to afford it on your own.
• Motorcycle & fuel Note:-Trip schedule is subjected to change as per roads & weather conditions so take a day or two in buffer. This is not an ordinary place its "Leh". Only Team members have the right to take decision depending on above.
Do’s and Don’t for the Team :-
First rule of this trip You have to follow & listen to the guidelines of the team Leader.
1. Respect each other and the cause we are going for.
2. Follow the timeline. Integrity and discipline should be followed. Follow the traffic rules.
3. Head gear is mandatory for all the participants. And if possible arm and knee pads.
4. Organizers will not be responsible for any kind of damage during the trip.
5. Participants are responsible for their own motorcycle and personnel belongings gears and the damage.
6. Participants are required to carry their own Bike Bulb, clutch wire etc. In any malfunctioning our mechanic will fix it and repair but TEAM Himalayan bikers adventure tour group will not provide any gear.
7. Participants must have their own Royal Enfield or other bike above 150 CC (Those who don’t have bike can get on rent, we can help you find it)
8. Age above 18 years
Note – REGISTRATION is on first come first served basis.
Be Prepared for fun filled memorable journey for life. It’s not a luxury trip but An extreme Adventure ride prepare yourself and get your best.
Delhi-Patnitop-Sonmarg-Kargil-Lamayuru-Leh-Nubra Valley-Pangong Tso-Sarchu-Jispa-Keylong-Manali-Delhi
Book your Seat
OR EMAIL US :- email@example.com