A Universidade de São Paulo (USP), a Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP), o Studio PANaroma, a Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP) e o IRCAM Fórum unem-se para organizar o Fórum Workshop Internacional de São Paulo.
Devoted to composers, musicians, sound designers and researchers from all over the world, this International Forum is an opportunity to encourage exchange between users, developers and artists on advanced technologies
in Brazil and Latin America.
• Hands-on Workshop on IRCAM Technologies, including SmartInstruments
• Composition and sound processing master classes with composers Jérome Combier, Flo Menezes
• Special workshop on improvisation using interactive technology and including showcases by participants.
• Concerts featuring young IRCAM and Brazilian composers with live electronics
• Presentations by scientists, designers and artists from IRCAM and from Latin American art/science actors