ABOUT YOUR TRIP
Born as a 19th-century mining town where the Gombak and Klang rivers join, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s capital, has grown stupendously into a major global city crowned with epic skyscrapers. Food stalls line the streets, modern attractions are plentiful, while the rich culture is still evident in the many historic sites. The energetic buzz that graces this city is completely captivating.
Intriguing cultural classes await you in Malaysia’s capital with this lively and informative getaway. Learn how to craft traditional Malaysian pewter dishes from an expert instructor at the “School of Hard Knocks” at the Royal Selandor Visitor Center, and then produce your own patterned batik cloth at a MyBatik workshop. Get a real feel for Kuala Lumpur’s vibrant culture on this DreamTrip in Malaysia.
• 4 days and 3 nights at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel, Jalan Sultan Salahuddin, Kuala Lumpur 50450, Malaysia.
• Price is per person and based on 2 adults per room.
• Featuring superior accommodations with 2 twin beds, hair dryer, slippers for use during your stay, alarm clock, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, complimentary bottled water, coffee and tea-making facilities, dishes and glasses for use during your stay, TV, complimentary
• Internet and toiletries.
• See itinerary for meals included.
• Pewter workshop at the Royal Selangor Visitor Center.
• Batik workshop at MyBatik.
• Your trip includes 2 airport transfers:
→ August 8, timing based on arrival: From Kuala Lumpur International Airport to hotel.
→ August 11, timing based on departure: From hotel to Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
• To take advantage of round-trip airport transfers, you must provide your flight information to the vacation specialist no later than July 24. These transfers are available only for the airport(s) and dates listed above. Transfers will not be offered if the flight information is not received by the deadline and transfers at any other time will incur a separate charge. Do not email flight information to the vacation specialist.
• A host will be provided when 20 adults have been booked.
• If a hosted trip, a welcome check-in on the day of arrival and welcome reception will be provided to members and their guests.
• Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL).
Check-in: 4 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
For any questions regarding this trip, contact the DreamTrips Specialist at DreamTrips@rovia.com.
Staying at the magnificent Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel, you’re just minutes from Kuala Lumpur’s most energetic districts.
Centered in the city’s Golden Triangle near the astonishing Petronas Twin Towers, the Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel oozes elegance and luxury. This award-winning hotel delights with incredibly spacious guest rooms, an advanced fitness center, an Olympic-size swimming pool and the transcendent Mandara Spa. And, numerous restaurants and lounges, including Sagano and Dynasty, will keep you fully refreshed.
Kick back in Kuala Lumpur’s most stately accommodations—the Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel.
Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Jalan Sultan Salahuddin
Kuala Lumpur 50450, Malaysia