Hello there, to all sport and hockey intrested people :)
We hope that you are as hyped for this Thursday as we are.
Here comes some minor information about the game
1. The game starts at 19:00, make sure to be there at least 15 minutes before the game starts so you don’t miss anything.
2. For you who want to go together with us to the game, we will meet up at 18:15 by the Central station and then then walk to the arena. The easiest way to get to the central station is to either take bus number 3 from Ryd or to go by bike.
3. If you prefer to go to the arena by yourself, you can do so as well, the only thing needed to enter is your ticket.
4. If you want to go home after the match the easiest way to do it is to take a bus, or walk to the central station. From there you can take bus that you’ll need to get home.
5. Like Philipp said, download the "LHC gameday app" and the game will be even more fun.
6. Due to security reasons, we advise you not to bring any backpacks or suitcases with you. Due to the game being labelled as a “high risk” game, security will be higher than usual.
7. Lastly, don’t forget to come dressed in something blue, you can wear your overall if you want to. We hope that you are as excited as we are!! :D :D
The 26th of November we will go organize a "trip" to Cloetta Center to see the match Linköping (2nd in Swedish Hockey League) against Frölunda (1st in the league).
We will meet up at the university before the game.
If you want you can buy tickets by your own, but we will try organize to get a lot of tickets at the same area and sell them to you. We will have a signup to see how many people will go later and cooperate with LHC to get the tickets needed.
Link to Webpage:
//Have a good week